Tuesday 4 November 2014

My Winter Sun Holidays in Malta

Malta Winter Sun
Malta
Hi Friends! Finally winter come .I love this time of period so much and always would like to spend my winter in Malta. Last year I stay there and have lots of unforgettable memories. Many travel lovers come there every year in winter. I noticed many faces there, people also like to come there every year.

If you are looking for Winter Sun Holiday in Malta Then I’ll recommended you to go for Valletta .The historical city, Valletta has great weather out winter. Winter sun holidays cannot be completed without visiting in Valletta. It is a place of great church like St. John's Co-Cathedral and house famous painting.

Grand Hotel Excelsior
Grand Hotel Excelsior
Last year me and My Wife have spent our holiday in Valletta, staying at the Grand Hotel Excelsior which is booked from the website mymalta.co.uk. My Malta is firm which specializes for Malta City breaks and winter breaks packages. Hotels were very good and all of the accommodations are very well. We are lucky to get the top floor room with large window design from where we enjoy the great outer views. It was a fantastic trip we enjoy it a lot. Even the hotels staff is not well friendly but all other thing are world class. I just love the stay and exciting for my next trip to Malta in Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets